Jump to Main Content
- Dalio, Ronaldo José Durigan; Máximo, Heros José; Oliveira, Tiago Silva; Azevedo, Thamara de Medeiros; Felizatti, Henrique Leme; Campos, Magnólia de Araújo; Machado, Marcos Antonio
- Molecular plant-microbe interactions 2018 v.31 no.3 pp. 386-398
- Citrus sunki; Phytophthora nicotianae var. parasitica; Poncirus trifoliata; coevolution; defense mechanisms; disease resistance; elicitors; fungal diseases of plants; gene expression; gummosis; host-pathogen relationships; hypersensitive response; immunity; lectins; necrosis; pathogenesis-related proteins; pathogens; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; root rot; rootstocks; signal transduction
- ... Coevolution has shaped the molecular basis of an extensive number of defense mechanisms in plant-pathogen interactions. Phytophthora parasitica, a hemibiothrophic oomycete pathogen and the causal agent of citrus root rot and gummosis, interacts differently with Citrus sunki and Poncirus trifoliata, two commonly favored citrus rootstocks that are recognized as susceptible and resistant, respectivel ...
- Blanc, Catherine; Coluccia, Fania; L’Haridon, Floriane; Torres, Martha; Ortiz-Berrocal, Marlene; Stahl, Elia; Reymond, Philippe; Schreiber, Lukas; Nawrath, Christiane; Métraux, Jean-Pierre; Serrano, Mario
- Molecular plant-microbe interactions 2018 v.31 no.3 pp. 344-355
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Botrytis cinerea; Pseudomonas syringae; Spodoptera littoralis; biocenosis; cutin; epicuticular wax; fungi; gene expression; genes; innate immunity; models; mutants; pathogens; permeability; pests; phytophagous insects; transcription (genetics)
- ... We isolated previously several Arabidopsis thaliana mutants with constitutive expression of the early microbe-associated molecular pattern–induced gene ATL2, named eca (expresión constitutiva de ATL2). Here, we further explored the interaction of eca mutants with pest and pathogens. Of all eca mutants, eca2 was more resistant to a fungal pathogen (Botrytis cinerea) and a bacterial pathogen (Pseudo ...