Jump to Main Content
- Anissimova, O. V.
- Moscow University biological sciences bulletin 2015 v.70 no.2 pp. 78-81
- Charophyta; cell walls; flora; new species; scanning electron microscopy; swamps; taxon descriptions; Russia
- ... Samples of algae were collected in swamps situated at PavlovoPosad in Moscow region. Alto gether, 141 species and varieties were found; 30 taxa of them are new to the region and six taxa are new to Russia. Descriptions of the taxa were improved by data on cell wall ornamentation obtained by SEM meth ods. Original descriptions and photos of algae new to Russia are presented. ...
- Chudaev, D. A.; Kupreeva, M. D.; Gololobova, M. A.
- Moscow University biological sciences bulletin 2015 v.70 no.2 pp. 91-98
- Navicula; rivers; Russia
- ... Twentyeight species of Navicula genus (Diatomophyceae) have been identified in Moskva River in the vicinity of Zvenigorod Biological Station named after S.N. Skadovskii. Seven species have been regis tered for the first time in Moskva River, two species, for Russia. All the found species are described briefly and supported by the original microphotographs. ...