Jump to Main Content
- Bushov, Yu. V.; Svetlik, M. V.
- Moscow University biological sciences bulletin 2015 v.70 no.2 pp. 58-61
- brain; college students; electroencephalography; females; males
- ... Phase interactions between electroencephalography (EEG) rhythms in the perception of short time intervals were investigated in 27 male and 29 female university students. The study has shown that tight phase relationships are most frequently observed between gammarhythm and other EEG rhythms or between different gamma frequencies. We determined that the discussed phase interactions were susceptible ...
- Sudnitsyna, M. V.; Gusev, N. B.
- Moscow University biological sciences bulletin 2015 v.70 no.2 pp. 72-77
- amino acids; apoptosis; brain; carbohydrate metabolism; carbohydrates; crosslinking; diabetes; glycation; glycosylation; heart; heat shock proteins; hyperglycemia; insulin; kidney cells; metabolites; oxidative stress; reactive oxygen species; retina
- ... This review is devoted to the analysis of probable participation of small heat shock proteins in different cellular processes of diabetes. Diabetes causes metabolic stress that is accompanied by change of carbohydrate metabolism, accumulation of products of glycation and glycosylation, modulation of protein kinase activity, modulation of redox state of the cell and increase of reactive oxygen spec ...