Jump to Main Content
- Dobrovol’skaya, T. G.; Golovchenko, A. V.; Yurchenko, E. N.; Kostina, N. V.
- Moscow University soil science bulletin 2019 v.74 no.1 pp. 40-43
- Actinobacteria; Bacilli; Carex nigra; Drosera rotundifolia; Eriophorum vaginatum; Erwinia; Pseudomonas; Rhododendron tomentosum; bacteria; bacterial communities; bog plants; inoculation methods; nitrogen fixation; phyllosphere; rhizoplane
- ... Direct and inoculation methods indicated high concentrations of bacteria on the following plants: Carex nigra, Eriophorum vaginatum, Drosera rotundifolia, and Ledum palustre. The correlation between bacterial abundance, species, and organs of the studied plants was revealed. Proteobacteria were shown to predominate in the phyllosphere, while bacilli and actinomycetes prevailed in rhizoplane and rh ...
- Kostina, N. V.; Chernysheva, A. N.; Gorlenko, M. V.; Kozlova, Yu. E.; Umarov, M. M.
- Moscow University soil science bulletin 2019 v.74 no.1 pp. 44-48
- Tipula maxima; bioactive properties; carbon; crane flies; denitrification; functional diversity; larvae; methane production; nitrogen; nitrogen fixation; soil; soil microorganisms
- ... The effect of crane fly (Diptera, Tipulidae) larvae on the functional diversity of soil microorganism communities and the intensity of nitrogen and carbon transformation processes in soil has been investigated. The vital activity of larvae in the soil has been shown to significantly accelerate nitrogen fixation, denitrification, and methane production and elevate the functional diversity (the numb ...