Jump to Main Content
- Wicklow, D.T.
- Mycologia 1985 v.77 no.4 pp. 531
- Aspergillus; fungi; feces; mortality
- ... A. leporis NRRL 3216 (A. flavus group), first isolated from white-tailed jackrabbit dung, survived passage through the digestive system of a caged laboratory rabbit and produced both conidial apparati and sclerotia on dung surfaces during subseqent moist chamber incubation. Sclerotium-producing strains of A. flavus NRRL 3357 and A. parasiticus NRRL 13,005 produced conidial apparati on dung but not ...
- Hesseltine, C.W.
- Mycologia 1985 v.77 no.4 pp. 505
- fermented foods; soybeans; research