Jump to Main Content
- He, Fei; Zhang, Haoqiang; Tang, Ming
- Mycorrhiza 2016 v.26 no.4 pp. 311-323
- Rhizophagus irregularis; Robinia pseudoacacia; amino acid sequences; aquaporins; biomass; complementary DNA; drought tolerance; electrolytes; gene expression; genes; host plants; leaves; mycorrhizal fungi; photosynthesis; phylogeny; physiological response; plant tissues; roots; seedlings; soil inoculation; soil water; stomatal conductance; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; water stress
- ... The influence of arbuscular mycorrhiza (AM) and drought stress on aquaporin (AQP) gene expression, water status, and photosynthesis was investigated in black locust (Robinia pseudoacacia L.). Seedlings were grown in potted soil inoculated without or with the AM fungus Rhizophagus irregularis, under well-watered and drought stress conditions. Six full-length AQP complementary DNAs (cDNAs) were isol ...
- Zhang, Xin; Wu, Songlin; Ren, Baihui; Chen, Baodong
- Mycorrhiza 2016 v.26 no.4 pp. 299-309
- Rhizophagus irregularis; aerobic conditions; arsenic; cacodylic acid; diet; mycorrhizae; rice; risk; toxicity; water management
- ... A pot experiment was carried out to investigate the effects of water management and mycorrhizal inoculation on arsenic (As) uptake by two rice varieties, the As-resistant BRRI dhan 47 (B47) and As-sensitive BRRI dhan 29 (B29). Grain As concentration of B47 plants was significantly lower than that of B29, and grain As concentration of B47 was higher under flooding conditions than that under aerobic ...