Jump to Main Content
- Jakucs, Erzsébet; Erős-Honti, Zsolt; Seress, Diána; Kovács, Gábor M.
- Mycorrhiza 2015 v.25 no.6 pp. 419-429
- Fagus; Tomentella; databases; ectomycorrhizae; forests; internal transcribed spacers; mycorrhizal fungi; phylogeny; ribosomal DNA; Hungary
- ... Ectomycorrhizas (ECM) formed by Tomentella species (Thelephorales, Basidiomycota) were collected in beech forests of Hungary and studied using anatomical and molecular phylogenetic methods. The mycobionts were identified by analysing the sequences of nuclear ribosomal DNA (nrDNA) internal transcribed spacer (ITS) regions together with sequences obtained from public databases. At the sampling plots ...
- Montoya, Leticia; Bandala, Victor M.; Garay-Serrano, Edith
- Mycorrhiza 2015 v.25 no.6 pp. 457-467
- Alnus acuminata; Lactarius; ectomycorrhizae; forest stands; forests; genetic databases; internal transcribed spacers; leaves; photographs; ribosomal DNA; root tips; Mexico
- ... Two pure Alnus acuminata stands established in a montane forest in central Mexico (Puebla State) were monitored between 2010 and 2013 to confirm and recognize the ectomycorrhizal (EcM) systems of A. acuminata with Lactarius cuspidoaurantiacus and Lactarius herrerae, two recently described species. Through comparison of internal transcribed spacer (ITS) of nuclear ribosomal DNA sequences from basid ...