Jump to Main Content
- Mayer, Elisabeth; Novak, Barbara; Springler, Alexandra; Schwartz-Zimmermann, Heidi E.; Nagl, Veronika; Reisinger, Nicole; Hessenberger, Sabine; Schatzmayr, Gerd
- Mycotoxin research 2017 v.33 no.4 pp. 297-308
- Fusarium; albumins; biotransformation; deoxynivalenol; hepatocytes; human cell lines; humans; interleukin-6; intestines; lipopolysaccharides; liquid chromatography; macrophages; mice; nitric oxide; secretion; swine; tandem mass spectrometry; tissues; trout; tumor necrosis factor-alpha; viability
- ... Deoxynivalenol (DON), a trichothecene produced by various Fusarium species, is one of the most prevalent food- and feed-associated mycotoxins. The effects of DON and deepoxy-deoxynivalenol (DOM-1) were assessed in five different cell lines from different tissues and species starting from the first line of defense, the trout gill (RTgill-W1) and pig intestinal cells (IPEC-1 and IPEC-J2) over immune ...
- PubMed Central:
- Lucke, A.; Doupovec, B.; Paulsen, P.; Zebeli, Q.; Böhm, J.
- Mycotoxin research 2017 v.33 no.4 pp. 261-271
- European Union; Fusarium; body weight changes; breast muscle; broiler chickens; carcass weight; deoxynivalenol; diet; dry matter intake; liver; meat carcasses; oral exposure; slaughter; slaughter weight; tissue weight; weight gain
- ... The aim of the study was to evaluate the effects of low to moderate oral exposure to the Fusarium toxin deoxynivalenol (DON; derived from culture material) on performance, water intake, and carcass parameters of broilers during early and late developmental phases. A total of 160 Ross 308 broilers were randomly allocated to four different feeding groups (n = 40/group) including 0 (control), 2.5, 5, ...
- PubMed Central: