Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Chengcheng; Ying, Zheming; Tao, Xiaojun; Jiang, Mingyue; Ying, Xixiang; Yang, Guanlin
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1548-1553
- Portulaca oleracea; alkaloids; cytotoxicity; lactams; medicine; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... A new lactam alkaloid named oleraciamide D (1), indentified as (5R)-4-(3-methoxy-4-hydroxyphenyl)-5-(4-hydroxyphenyl)-5,6-dihydropyridin-2(1H)-one, together with five known compounds, indole-3-aldehyde (2), portulacatone (3), N-trans-feruloyloctopamine (4), N-trans-feruloyl-3′-O-methyldopamine (5) and N-trans-feruloyltyramine (6) were isolated from Potulaca oleracea L. Among them, indole-3-aldehyd ...
- El-Demerdash, Amr; Moriou, Céline; Martin, Marie-Thérèse; Petek, Sylvain; Debitus, Cécile; Al-Mourabit, Ali
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1512-1517
- alkaloids; cytotoxicity; humans; inhibitory concentration 50; neoplasm cells; neoplasms; spectral analysis
- ... Two new acyclic bis-guanidine alkaloids, unguiculins B-C (2–3), were isolated from a French Polynesian sponge Monanchora n. sp. together with the known compound unguiculin A (1). Their structures were established by spectroscopic data interpretation and comparison with the literature. Unguiculins A-C displayed antiproliferative and cytotoxic efficacy against several human cancer cells with IC₅₀ va ...