Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Xiaomei; Chen, Zhe; Ding, Wanjing; Liu, Yu; Ma, Zhongjun
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1562-1566
- Aspergillus; Phoma; antineoplastic activity; aromatase; cell lines; chemical composition; diphenyl ethers; marine fungi; spectral analysis; viability; China
- ... A new diphenyl ether (1) as well as 20 other compounds were identified from the fermentative extracts of marine-derived fungi Phoma sp. CZD-F11 (Compounds 1–8) and Aspergillus sp. CZD-F18(Compounds 9–21). Their structures were elucidated on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analysis. The broth extracts of the fungi exhibited very good anticancer activity against H1975 cells with 5.62 and 25.8% ...
- Isaka, Masahiko; Palasarn, Somporn; Sommai, Sujinda; Laksanacharoen, Pattiyaa; Srichomthong, Kitlada
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1506-1511
- Botryosphaeriaceae; cell lines; cytotoxicity; endophytes; fungi; maleic anhydrides; neoplasms; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... A maleic anhydride derivative, botryoanhydride (1), and a chromone derivative, botryochromone (2), together with three known chromones, eugenitin (3), 6-hydroxymethyleugenin (4) and 6-methoxymethyleugenin (5), were isolated from cultures of the endophytic fungus BCC 54265 of the family Botryosphaeriaceae. The structures were elucidated on the basis of NMR, HRMS and CD data. Compound 2 showed weak ...