Jump to Main Content
- Frezza, Claudio; Venditti, Alessandro; Matrone, Giorgia; Serafini, Ilaria; Foddai, Sebastiano; Bianco, Armandodoriano; Serafini, Mauro
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1583-1589
- Teucrium chamaedrys; chemical constituents of plants; chemotaxonomy; chromatography; iridoid glycosides; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyphenols; toxicity; traditional medicine; verbascoside; Italy
- ... In this work, the phytochemical analysis of Teucrium chamaedrys L. collected in Italy was reported. Eight compounds were isolated and identified by means of classical column chromatography and spectroscopic techniques, such as NMR and MS. In detail, these compounds were: verbascoside (1), forsythoside b (2), samioside (3), alyssonoside (4), harpagide (5), 8-O-acetyl-harpagide (6), cirsiliol (7) an ...
- Li, Wei; Tang, Gui-Hua; Chen, Lin; Tang, Ya-Qi; Xu, You-Kai; Liu, Bo; Yin, Sheng
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1532-1536
- Strychnos; chemical constituents of plants; indole alkaloids; moieties; monoterpenoids; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; spectral analysis
- ... Phytochemical investigation of Strychnos nitida has led to the isolation of three new racemic pyridocarbazole alkaloids, (±)-stritidas A-C (1–3) and three known monoterpenoid indole alkaloids (4–6). Compounds 2 and 3 represent the first examples of pyridocarbazole alkaloids featuring an N-2-hydroxyethyl moiety. Their structures were determined by combined spectroscopic data (MS, UV, IR and NMR) an ...