Jump to Main Content
- Wu, Xiaomei; Chen, Zhe; Ding, Wanjing; Liu, Yu; Ma, Zhongjun
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1562-1566
- Aspergillus; Phoma; antineoplastic activity; aromatase; cell lines; chemical composition; diphenyl ethers; marine fungi; spectral analysis; viability; China
- ... A new diphenyl ether (1) as well as 20 other compounds were identified from the fermentative extracts of marine-derived fungi Phoma sp. CZD-F11 (Compounds 1–8) and Aspergillus sp. CZD-F18(Compounds 9–21). Their structures were elucidated on the basis of extensive spectroscopic analysis. The broth extracts of the fungi exhibited very good anticancer activity against H1975 cells with 5.62 and 25.8% ...
- Huang, Lei; Lan, Wen-Jian; Li, Hou-Jin
- Natural product research 2018 v.32 no.13 pp. 1578-1582
- Chondrostereum; Sarcophyton; corals; culture media; ethyl acetate; marine fungi; metabolites; moieties; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; sesquiterpenoids; South China Sea
- ... The marine fungus Chondrostereum sp. was collected from a soft coral Sarcophyton tortuosum from the South China Sea. This fungus was cultured in glucose-peptone-yeast (GPY) medium and the culture broth was extracted with EtOAc. By the method of ¹H NMR pre-screening and tracing the diagnostic proton signals of the methyl groups, two new hirsutane-type sesquiterpenoids, chondrosterins N and O (1 and ...