Jump to Main Content
- Sriramavaratharajan, Venkatraman; Stephan, Jeyamary; Sudha, Veerappan; Murugan, Ramar
- Natural product research 2017 v.31 no.7 pp. 840-843
- methyl eugenol, etc ; Cinnamomum; chemical composition; essential oils; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; indigenous species; leaves; India; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... Leaf essential oils (EOs) of Cinnamomum keralaense , an endemic species to Southern Western Ghats, India, were investigated. Leaves were collected from three distinct populations and hydro-distilled to obtain EOs, which were analysed by GC-FID and GC-MS. A total of 68 constituents was identified from three EOs. Wide variation was found in the composition of EOs. Ten major compounds were identified ...
- Xiao, Zuobing; Li, Jing; Niu, Yunwei; Liu, Qiang; Liu, Junhua
- Natural product research 2017 v.31 no.19 pp. 2294-2302
- methyl eugenol, etc ; acetates; alpha-pinene; benzyl alcohol; beta-ionone; beta-pinene; citronellal; electronic nose; essential oils; eugenol; flowers; linalool; models; nerol; odor compounds; odors; phenylethyl alcohol; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Rose oil is much too expensive but very popular. It’s well known that the flower oil’s aroma profile hasn’t been intensively investigated. In order to verify the aroma profile of rose oil, the synthetic blend of odorants was prepared and then compared with the original rose oil using electronic nose analysis (ENA) combined with quantitative descriptive analysis (QDA). The odorants from rose oils w ...