Jump to Main Content
- Neffati, N.; Aloui, Z.; Karoui, H.; Guizani, I.; Boussaid, M.; Zaouali, Y.
- Natural product research 2017 v.31 no.13 pp. 1583-1588
- Lavandula stoechas, etc ; Periploca laevigata; Rhus; Thapsia garganica; aerial parts; antioxidant activity; correspondence analysis; flavonoids; flora; inhibitory concentration 50; medicinal plants; proanthocyanidins; solvents; tannins; Tunisia; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Polyphenols, flavonoids and condensed tannins contents, as well as the antioxidant activity of the ethanolic and aqueous extracts obtained from aerial parts of 10 wild Tunisian plants, have been determined. Extracts showed appreciable levels of polyphenols and flavonoids, which reached 215.16 mg GAE g ⁻¹ DW in Lavandula stoechas ethanolic extract, and 49.12 mg RE g ⁻¹ DW in Thapsia garganica aqueo ...
- Dias, N.; Dias, M.C.; Cavaleiro, C.; Sousa, M.C.; Lima, N.; Machado, M.
- Natural product research 2017 v.31 no.4 pp. 460-464
- Lavandula stoechas subsp. luisieri, etc ; Cymbopogon citratus; Trichophyton mentagrophytes; Trichophyton rubrum; antifungal agents; antifungal properties; conidia; essential oils; germination; keratinophilic fungi; macrophages; mammals; monoterpenoids; oils; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Essential oils (EOs) extracted from Lavandula luisieri and Cymbopogon citratus were tested for their antifungal activity against ten clinical isolates of dermatophytes isolated from cases of tinea pedis. Inhibition of conidial germination and antifungal drug/EO combination assay were tested on two ATCC reference strains of Trichophyton rubrum and Trichophyton mentagrophytes . EOs were characterise ...