Jump to Main Content
- Neffati, N.; Aloui, Z.; Karoui, H.; Guizani, I.; Boussaid, M.; Zaouali, Y.
- Natural product research 2017 v.31 no.13 pp. 1583-1588
- Lavandula stoechas, etc ; Periploca laevigata; Rhus; Thapsia garganica; aerial parts; antioxidant activity; correspondence analysis; flavonoids; flora; inhibitory concentration 50; medicinal plants; proanthocyanidins; solvents; tannins; Tunisia; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... Polyphenols, flavonoids and condensed tannins contents, as well as the antioxidant activity of the ethanolic and aqueous extracts obtained from aerial parts of 10 wild Tunisian plants, have been determined. Extracts showed appreciable levels of polyphenols and flavonoids, which reached 215.16 mg GAE g ⁻¹ DW in Lavandula stoechas ethanolic extract, and 49.12 mg RE g ⁻¹ DW in Thapsia garganica aqueo ...
- Messaoud, C.; Chograni, H.; Boussaid, M.
- Natural product research 2012 v.26 no.21 pp. 1976-1984
- Lavandula stoechas, etc ; antioxidant activity; carvacrol; chemical composition; essential oils; flavonoids; methanol; myrcene; oils; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... A comparative study of essential oil composition, polyphenol content and antioxidant activities of Lavandula coronopifolia , Lavandula multifida and Lavandula stoechas subsp. stoechas were reported. Qualitative and quantitative variations in the composition of oils according to species were shown. Lavandula coronopifolia 's oil was characterised by high proportions of trans-β-ocimene (26.9%), carv ...