Jump to Main Content
- Tóth, Anita, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Natural product research 2016 v.30 no.20 pp. 2372-2377
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; Lysimachia clethroides; Lysimachia nummularia; acid hydrolysis; antioxidant activity; decolorization; free radical scavengers; kaempferol; liquid chromatography; methanol; myricetin; quantitative analysis; quercetin
- ... UPLC-DAD method was developed and validated for the quantitative determination of free flavonol aglycones (kaempferol, quercetin and myricetin) after acidic hydrolysis in six Lysimachia species. Quantitative analyses showed that the amounts of various flavonol aglycones were significantly different in Lysimachia vulgaris , Lysimachia nummularia , Lysimachia punctata , Lysimachia christinae , Lysim ...
- Pandey, Anita, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Natural product research 2015 v.29 no.11 pp. 1074-1077
- Bergenia; anti-infective properties; antioxidant activity; antioxidants; ethyl acetate; flavonoids; leaf extracts; maceration; medicinal plants; metabolites; methanol; microorganisms; minimum inhibitory concentration; phytopharmaceuticals; solvents
- ... Phenolic and flavonoid contents in leaf extracts of Bergenia ligulata have been analysed for their contribution in antimicrobial and antioxidant activities. The extracts were prepared in three solvents (separately) following maceration and soxhelt methods. The antimicrobial activity was tested using disc diffusion assay against a range of microorganisms along with the determination of minimum inhi ...