Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Rui-Chao, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Natural product research 2013 v.27 no.13 pp. 1197-1201
- Sarcandra glabra; cytotoxicity; inhibitory concentration 50; spectral analysis
- ... A new eudesmanolide sesquiterpene, atractylenolide IV (1), together with seven known compounds were isolated from the 70% aqueous acetonic extract of the whole plant of Sarcandra glabra (Chloranthaceae). Their structures were established by spectral analysis, mainly UV, IR, HRESI-MS, 1D and 2D-NMR experiments (HSQC, HMBC and NOESY). Compounds 1–4 showed no remarkable cytotoxic activity against Hel ...
- Lin, Rui-Chao, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Natural product research 2012 v.26 no.7 pp. 600-608
- acetic acid; antioxidant activity; detection limit; free radicals; habitats; high performance liquid chromatography; ingredients; kaempferol; quercetin; rutin; solvents
- ... An expeditious and effective HPLC-UV method has been developed for the simultaneous determination of seven major flavonoids in Apocyni Veneti Folium (AVF) extract. The chemical profile of seven flavonoids, including quercetin-3-O-β-D-glc(2 → 1)-β-D-glucoside, rutin, isoquercetin, kaempferol-3-O-β-D-glucoside, quercetin-3-O-(6″-O-malonyl)-β-D-glucoside, quercetin and kaempferol was acquired by HPLC ...