Jump to Main Content
- Szymkowiak, P; Dymek, A
- New Zealand journal of zoology 2012 v.39 no.1 pp. 57-69
- Xysticus; females; indigenous species; males; taxon descriptions; taxonomic revisions; type collections; Australian Capital Territory
- ... Xysticus inornatus L. Koch, 1876 was originally described from a single female specimen from Sydney, Australia. After studying new material from the Australian Capital Territory, Dondale later transferred this species to Diaea and described the previously unknown male. Examination of the specimens studied by Dondale reveal that they belong to a different, and probably undescribed, species of Diaea ...
- Clark, JM; Hawke, DJ
- New Zealand journal of zoology 2012 v.39 no.1 pp. 31-45
- Mesostigmata; females; leaves; mites; nests; new species; seabirds; New Zealand; South Georgia and South Sandwich Islands
- ... Four new species of Ayersacarus Hunter (Acari: Mesostigmata: Leptolaelapidae) are described: A. hurleyi sp. n. from Stephens I./Takapourewa (Cook Strait, New Zealand); A. forsteri sp. n. from Pitt I./Rangiauria, Chatham Is.; A. knoxi sp. n. from Snares Is./Tini Heke; and A. savilli sp. n. from Stewart I./Rakiura (New Zealand). Prestacarus gen. n. is proposed with Ayersacarus tilbrooki Hunter, 1967 ...