Jump to Main Content
- Averyanov, Leonid V.; Tillich, H.‐J.
- Nordic journal of botany 2015 v.33 no.3 pp. 366-376
- Aspidistra; new species; Indochina; Laos; Vietnam
- ... Aspidistra laotica, A. multiflora, A. oviflora and A. semiaperta discovered recently are described and illustrated as species new to science. All novelties are local endemics of northern Vietnam and central Laos. ...
- Lin, Chun‐Rui; Nong, Zheng‐Quan; Huang, Yu‐Song; Meng, Tao; Liu, Yan
- Nordic journal of botany 2015 v.33 no.3 pp. 377-380
- Aspidistra; appendages; leaf blade; limestone; new species; perianth; stigma; China; Vietnam
- ... Aspidistra longgangensis C. R. Lin, Y. S. Huang & Yan Liu, a new species of Asparagaceae from the limestone areas in Guangxi, China, is described and illustrated. It is similar to A. guangxiensis S. C. Tang & Yan Liu in the shape of the flower, but differs by leaf blade pachyphyllous and bigger; the perianth lobes with appendages at base, appendage oblong, 3–5 mm long, apex incurved; stigma upper ...