Jump to Main Content
- Øllgaard, Hans
- Nordic journal of botany 2015 v.33 no.1 pp. 1-33
- Scandinavia, etc ; Taraxacum; new species; plant taxonomy; Show all 4 Subjects
- ... Eleven native Taraxacum species from Norden are described as new: T. acutilimbatum, T. frondatum, T. latulum, T. thorvaldii, T. wendtii and T. wessbergii (all in T. sect. Erythrosperma), T. danicum (sect. Palustria), T. conspersum and T. lentiginosum (sect. Naevosa), T. pietii‐oosterveldii (sect. Celtica) and T. ovillum (sect. Spectabilia). They are compared with morphologically similar species, a ...
- Piirainen, Mikko
- Nordic journal of botany 2015 v.33 no.6 pp. 733-746
- Scandinavia, etc ; Salicornia; cluster analysis; coasts; diploidy; drying; flowers; morphometry; principal component analysis; races; salt marshes; tetraploidy; Baltic Sea; Barents Sea; Europe; North Sea; Norwegian Sea; Show all 17 Subjects
- ... Among the few available morphological traits in the genus Salicornia L. (Amaranthaceae/Chenopodiaceae), most are extremely variable within species probably due to high levels of plasticity. In addition, identifying Salicornia taxa is further complicated by that these plants lose many of their diagnostic characters upon drying. Morphological studies of fresh (or liquid preserved) specimens is thus ...