Jump to Main Content
- Lin, Chun‐Rui; Nong, Zheng‐Quan; Huang, Yu‐Song; Meng, Tao; Liu, Yan
- Nordic journal of botany 2015 v.33 no.3 pp. 377-380
- Aspidistra; appendages; leaf blade; limestone; new species; perianth; stigma; China; Vietnam
- ... Aspidistra longgangensis C. R. Lin, Y. S. Huang & Yan Liu, a new species of Asparagaceae from the limestone areas in Guangxi, China, is described and illustrated. It is similar to A. guangxiensis S. C. Tang & Yan Liu in the shape of the flower, but differs by leaf blade pachyphyllous and bigger; the perianth lobes with appendages at base, appendage oblong, 3–5 mm long, apex incurved; stigma upper ...
- Yu, Xun‐Lin; Xu, Yuan; Hu, Chi‐Ming; Hao, Gang
- Nordic journal of botany 2015 v.33 no.3 pp. 381-384
- Primula; calyx; new species; petioles; China
- ... A new species of Primulaceae, Primula hunanensis G. Hao, C. M. Hu & X. L. Yu, from Hunan, China, is described and illustrated. Based on its general morphology it clearly belongs to P. sect. Carolinella, characterized by the calyptrate capsules, but can be distinguished by its adaxially glabrous leaves which are much longer than the petioles, blade base broadly cuneate to subrounded, umbellate infl ...