Jump to Main Content
- Romero-Hernández, Carolina, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Novon 2017 v.25 no.4 pp. 482-487
- Diptychandra; Solanum bonariense; biological nomenclature; dry forests; fruits; indigenous species; legumes; new species; plant taxonomy; racemes; scientific illustration; seeds; taxon descriptions; Andes region; Bolivia; Brazil; Colombia; Paraguay
- ... Diptychandra granadillo C. Romero & Arbeláez (Leguminosae, Caesalpinioideae, Caesalpinieae) is described, illustrated, and compared with its most closely related species D. aurantiaca Tul. Diptychandra granadillo constitutes a new endemic species from the eastern Antioquia Department in the Central Cordillera of Colombia and represents the second species described within the genus Diptychandra, wh ...
- Romero-Hernández, Carolina, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Novon 2017 v.25 no.3 pp. 316-321
- Calceolaria; biological nomenclature; new species; plant taxonomy; scientific illustration; taxon descriptions; Peru
- ... Two new species of Calceolaria L. from northern Peru belonging to section Teucriifoliae Kraenzl. are described, illustrated, and compared with their most closely related relatives. These new taxa grow in the province of Bolívar, department of La Libertad, in Peru. Calceolaria chibulensis C. Romero, Bussmann & Puppo grows at elevations between 2400 and 2500 m; C. comulcana C. Romero, Bussmann & Pup ...