Jump to Main Content
- Russell, David W., et al. Show all 2 Author
- Nucleic acids research 2010 v.38 no.11 pp. 3582-3594
- Dependovirus; Murine leukemia virus; chromosome mapping; clones; gene targeting; genes; genetic vectors; humans; kanamycin kinase; loci; meiosis; microsatellite repeats; mutation; neoplasm cells; nucleic acids
- ... The effects of chromosomal position and neighboring genomic elements on gene targeting in human cells remain largely unexplored. To study these, we used a shuttle vector system in which murine leukemia virus (MLV)-based proviral targets present at different chromosomal locations and containing mutations in the neomycin phosphotransferase (neo) gene were corrected by adeno-associated virus (AAV)-me ...
- PubMed Central:
- Russell, David W., et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2007 v.35 no.suppl_1 pp. D527
- common names; databases; lipids; nucleic acids
- ... The LIPID MAPS Structure Database (LMSD) is a relational database encompassing structures and annotations of biologically relevant lipids. Structures of lipids in the database come from four sources: (i) LIPID MAPS Consortium's core laboratories and partners; (ii) lipids identified by LIPID MAPS experiments; (iii) computationally generated structures for appropriate lipid classes; (iv) biologicall ...