Jump to Main Content
- Vilella, Albert J., et al. Show all 19 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2008 v.36 no.suppl_1 pp. D735
- animals; databases; fungi; genes; nucleic acids; phylogeny; user interface
- ... TreeFam (http://www.treefam.org) was developed to provide curated phylogenetic trees for all animal gene families, as well as orthologue and paralogue assignments. Release 4.0 of TreeFam contains curated trees for 1314 families and automatically generated trees for another 14 351 families. We have expanded TreeFam to include 25 fully sequenced animal genomes, as well as four genomes from plant and ...
- Vilella, Albert J., et al. Show all 52 Authors
- Nucleic acids research 2011 v.39 no.suppl_1 pp. D800
- Danio rerio; biomedical research; genes; humans; infrastructure; mice; nucleic acids; rats
- ... The Ensembl project (http://www.ensembl.org) seeks to enable genomic science by providing high quality, integrated annotation on chordate and selected eukaryotic genomes within a consistent and accessible infrastructure. All supported species include comprehensive, evidence-based gene annotations and a selected set of genomes includes additional data focused on variation, comparative, evolutionary ...