Jump to Main Content
- Evans, Mary Ann, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Nutrition in clinical practice 1995 v.10 no.1 pp. 37-38
- allied health professionals; educational materials; health services; hospitals; parenteral feeding; patient education; patients; Canada; United States
- ... The provision of enteral and parenteral nutrition to patients in the home setting continues to be an expanding area of practice throughout the US and Canada. The need for specialized training of patients and family members to safely administer these nutrition therapies at home following hospital discharge also continues to grow. In 1993, written materials designed for this purpose were gathered fr ...
- Evans, Mary Ann, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Nutrition in clinical practice 1993 v.8 no.1 pp. 43-44
- educational materials; hospitals; intravenous injection; parenteral feeding; patient education; patients
- ... The practice of providing specialized enteral and parenteral nutrition to patients in the home setting has expanded nationwide during the past decade. Accompanying this growth has been an increased need for education of patients, families, and care providers in techniques of administering intravenous and tube feedings safely after discharge from the hospital. To meet this demand for information, w ...