Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Organic letters 2019 v.21 no.13 pp. 4939-4943
- chemical structure; decarboxylation; heterocyclic nitrogen compounds; metabolism; proline; reaction mechanisms
- ... A N–H/α,β-C(sp³)-trifunctionalization of l-proline, proceeding through an iodine-promoted consecutive decarboxylation/ring-opening/dicyclization process, is achieved. This strategy affords structurally diverse fused N-heterocycles in good yields with a wide substrate scope. Preliminary mechanistic studies indicate that catabolism of l-proline might be involved in this cascade reaction and the in s ...
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Organic letters 2019 v.21 no.8 pp. 2708-2711
- amines; chemical structure; cycloaddition reactions; ketones; quinoline
- ... The first synthesis of 2,3-diaroyl quinolines via a formal [3 + 2 + 1] cycloaddition of enaminones, aryl methyl ketones, and aryl amines is disclosed. This reaction efficiently affords a 1,4-dicarbonyl scaffold, which is a useful building block for constructing complex fused heterocycles. Furthermore, the 1,4-dicarbonyl scaffold has been used directly to prepare pyridazino[4,5-b]quinoline skeleton ...