Jump to Main Content
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.20 pp. 6415-6419
- chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; enantioselectivity; hydrogen; hydrogenation; organic compounds; tautomerization
- ... An efficient iridium-catalyzed hydrogenation of 4,6-disubstituted 2-hydroxypyrimidines has been achieved, giving chiral cyclic ureas with excellent diastereoselectivities and up to 96% ee of enantioselectivities. In the presence of the in situ generated hydrogen halide, the equilibrium of the lactame–lactime tautomerism of 2-hydroxypyrimidine is more toward the oxo form with lower aromaticity, whi ...
- Shi, Lei, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.4 pp. 1228-1231
- chemical reactions; chemical structure; hydrogen; irradiation; ketones; oxidants; peroxides
- ... A metal-free ring opening/halogenation of cycloalkanols, which combines both PPO/TBAX oxidant system and blue LEDs irradiation, is presented. This method produces diverse γ, δ, and even more remotely halogenated ketones in moderate to excellent yields under mild conditions. Interestingly, experimental and computational studies demonstrate the novel ring size-dependent concerted/stepwise (four-/fiv ...