Jump to Main Content
- Zheng, Purui; Zhai, Yujie; Zhao, Xiaoming; XU, Tao
- Organic letters 2018 v.21 no.2 pp. 393-396
- aldehydes, etc ; catalytic activity; cross-coupling reactions; ketones; moieties; organic chemistry; organic halogen compounds; palladium; Show all 8 Subjects
- ... The compounds with a quaternary α-aryl aldehyde skeleton are important units in organic chemistry. Previously, the aryl group and carbonyl group are introduced in a stepwise manner. Herein, a novel route is developed to construct the quaternary α-aryl aldehydes with gem-bis(boronates) as precursors, in which the two groups are installed simultaneously. The gem-bis(boronates) are readily available ...
- Zhao, Ming; Yang, Hui; Li, Miao-Miao; Chen, Jie; Zhou, Ling
- Organic letters 2014 v.16 no.11 pp. 2904-2907
- aldehydes, etc ; Lewis acids; acylation; carbenes; catalytic activity; chemical structure; heterocyclic nitrogen compounds; isomerization; organic chemistry; Show all 9 Subjects
- ... The N-heterocyclic carbene (NHC) catalyzed addition reaction has been well documented recently; however, the NHC-catalyzed substitution reaction especially the SN2′ type reaction remains a challenge. As one of the most fundamental reaction types in organic chemistry, the SN2′ reaction catalyzed by NHC would be a powerful tool in organic synthesis. Therefore, the first NHC-catalyzed intramolecular ...