Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Organic letters 2012 v.14 no.21 pp. 5506-5509
- alkynes; chemical reactions; chemical structure; imines; ruthenium
- ... Ruthenium(II)-catalyzed redox-neutral annulative coupling of N-sulfonyl imines with alkynes has been achieved for the synthesis of indenamines, where a sulfonamide cocatalyst is necessary. ...
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2012 v.14 no.16 pp. 4166-4169
- alkynes; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; rhodium; ruthenium
- ... NH and N-protected isoquinolones undergo Rh(III)-catalyzed oxidative olefination at the 8-position. Complementary redox-neutral olefination of such isoquinolones using internal alkynes was achieved under ruthenium catalysis. ...