Jump to Main Content
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2012 v.14 no.16 pp. 4166-4169
- alkynes; catalytic activity; chemical reactions; chemical structure; rhodium; ruthenium
- ... NH and N-protected isoquinolones undergo Rh(III)-catalyzed oxidative olefination at the 8-position. Complementary redox-neutral olefination of such isoquinolones using internal alkynes was achieved under ruthenium catalysis. ...
- Zhao, Peng, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Organic letters 2012 v.14 no.13 pp. 3400-3403
- alkynes; chemical reactions; isoquinolines; moieties; rhodium
- ... N-Acetoxyl ketoimine-alkynes undergo Rh(III)-catalyzed oxidative olefination to afford (2-acetoxymethyl)isoquinolines bearing an ortho-olefinated aryl group via a sequence that involves (1) Rh(III)-catalyzed alkyne cyclization with intramolecular 1,3-acetoxyl migration and (2) isoquinoline-directed ortho C–H olefination. ...