Jump to Main Content
- Gao, Wenchao, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Organic letters 2018 v.20 no.18 pp. 5914-5917
- catalysts; chemical structure; enantioselectivity; hydrogenation; organic compounds; protocols
- ... The nickel/(S)-Binapine complex was found to be an efficient catalyst for asymmetric hydrogenation of β-acetylamino vinylsulfones to afford chiral β-Amido sulfones with excellent yields and enantioselectivities (up to 95% yields and >99% ee). This protocol has good compatibility with a series of substituted (Z)-β-acetylamino vinylsulfones or Z/E isomeric mixtures. A gram-scale reaction has also be ...
- Gao, Wenchao, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Organic letters 2017 v.19 no.11 pp. 2877-2880
- chemical structure; hydrogenation; organic compounds; sulfides
- ... Rh/DuanPhos-catalyzed asymmetric hydrogenation of challenging β-acetylamino vinylsulfides has been developed, affording chiral β-acetylamino sulfides with high yields and excellent ee’s (up to 99% ee). This novel methodology provides an efficient and concise synthetic route to chiral β-acetylamino sulfides. The potential utility of this protocol in the synthesis of Apremilast has also been disclos ...