Jump to Main Content
- Lammertsma, Koop, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Organic letters 2015 v.17 no.6 pp. 1461-1464
- Lewis bases; amidines; chemical reactions; chemical structure; imines; ions; pyridines
- ... A simple and efficient methodology is presented for the synthesis of a wide range of substituted imines. It is based on stabilizing readily available, but thermally labile, N-alkylnitrilium triflates with pyridine or DMAP to moderately air-stable adducts. These base-stabilized imine synthons react conveniently with phosphorus- and nitrogen-based nucleophiles to amidines and phosphaamidines. ...
- Lammertsma, Koop, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Organic letters 2014 v.16 no.19 pp. 5116-5119
- acetamides; chemical reactions; chemical structure; chemoselectivity
- ... The reaction of isocyanides with N-tert-butanesulfinimines shows remarkable chemoselectivity. β-Sulfinylamino isocyanides are formed exclusively with aromatic sulfinimines, while α-sulfeneimino acetamides result when using aliphatic derivatives. A mechanism is suggested for the latter transformation, together with an explanation for the observed selectivity. Finally, a scope study is presented for ...