Jump to Main Content
- Li, Houhua, et al. Show all 2 Author
- Organic letters 2013 v.15 no.24 pp. 6170-6173
- Gibbs free energy; alcohols; catalysts; chemical structure; diastereoselectivity; isomerization; regioselectivity
- ... The iridium-catalyzed diastereo- and regioselective isomerization of primary allylic alcohols using Crabtree’s catalyst or sterically modified analogs is reported. The importance of the size of the substituents on either the substrates or the catalysts has been rationalized by linear free energy relationships. ...
- Li, Houhua, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Organic letters 2012 v.14 no.1 pp. 18-21
- oxidation; silver oxide; synthesis
- ... An efficient method using silver oxide-mediated oxidation for the synthesis of ortho-quinone methides has been developed and applied to the biomimetic syntheses of novel trimeric natural products, (±)-schefflone and tocopherol trimers. Further studies of the critical trimerization as well as substrate scope and limitations are also reported. ...