Jump to Main Content
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Paddy and water environment 2016 v.14 no.2 pp. 325-333
- aerobic conditions; animal manures; biofertilizers; carbon dioxide; field experimentation; global warming; green manures; greenhouse gas emissions; methane; nitrogen; planting; rice; urea; vermicomposts; water conservation; wet season; India
- ... A field experiment was conducted during rainy seasons of 2009 and 2010 at New Delhi, India to study the influence of varieties and integrated nitrogen management (INM) on methane (CH₄) emission and water productivity under flooded transplanted (FT) and aerobic rice (AR) cultivation. The treatments included two rice (‘PB 1’ and ‘PB 1121’) varieties and eight INM practices including N control, recom ...
- Bhatia, Arti, et al. Show all 5 Authors
- Paddy and water environment 2013 v.11 no.1-4 pp. 321-329
- Oryza sativa; carbon; crops; emissions; global warming; irrigation water; methane; on-farm research; plant establishment; rice; seedlings; temporal variation; water conservation; India
- ... Methane (CH₄) emission and water productivity were estimated in an experiment conducted during wet (rainy) season of 2010 at the research farm of Indian Agricultural Research Institute, New Delhi, India. Treatments comprising three methods of crop establishment viz., conventional transplanting (CT), system of rice intensification (SRI) and double transplanting (DT) were laid out in randomized bloc ...