Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Ning; Li, Meijun; Hong, Haitao; Song, Daofu; Tian, Xingwang; Liu, Peng; Fang, Ronghui; Chen, Guo; Wang, Maolin
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2019 v.516 pp. 342-353
- Miozoa, etc ; Bacillariophyceae; Cambrian period; Cyanobacteria; Ediacaran period; Pelagophyceae; Rhizobiales; algae; ancestry; basins; biomarkers; carbon; methane; methanotrophs; microfossils; organic matter; shale; stable isotopes; China; Show all 19 Subjects
- ... Study of the occurrence and formation of sedimentary organic matter in the Sichuan Basin, southern China, provides valuable insights into the biological sources and compositions of Neoproterozoic to Lower Cambrian shales. Rock samples from two sets of shales in the Sichuan Basin and adjacent areas, including the Ediacaran Doushantuo shale and the Lower Cambrian Qiongzhusi shale in the Gaoshiti-Mox ...
- Liu, Chuanlian; Wang, Pinxian
- Palaeogeography, palaeoclimatology, palaeoecology 2013 v.388 pp. 15-22
- Miozoa, etc ; algae; algal blooms; ancient lakes; basins; oil fields; oils; organic matter; petroleum; rocks; scanning electron microscopy; sediments; China; Yellow Sea; Show all 14 Subjects
- ... Algal blooms are responsible for the laminae in the lacustrine Shahejie Formation in the Jiyang depression, one of the sub-basins of the Bohai Gulf Rift Basin in eastern China. About 65 oil fields have been discovered in this depression during the past 40years and the oil is mainly derived from three types of finely laminated lacustrine rocks of Shahejie Formation (Eocene–Oligocene). These lacustr ...