Jump to Main Content
- Hornok, Sándor; Mester, Anita; Takács, Nóra; Fernández de Mera, Isabel G; de la Fuente, José; Farkas, Róbert
- Parasites & vectors 2014 v.7 no.1 pp. 434
- beef cattle, etc ; Anaplasma marginale; Babesia divergens; Theileria buffeli; anemia; babesiosis; blood; genotype; herds; theileriosis; winter; Hungary; Show all 12 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The prevalence of bovine babesiosis caused by Babesia divergens has been declining during the past decades in northeastern Hungary, and no cases have been observed since 2008. Infections of cattle with B. major and Theileria buffeli were hitherto reported in southern and western Europe. In other parts of the globe, there is evidence of emergence and a growing clinical importance of T. ...
- PubMed Central:
- Gazzonis, Alessia L; Garcia, Gema Alvarez; Zanzani, Sergio A; Garippa, Giovanni; Rossi, Luca; Maggiora, Marco; Dini, Valter; Invernizzi, Anna; Luini, Mario; Tranquillo, Vito M; Mora, Luis Ortega; Manfredi, Maria Teresa
- Parasites & vectors 2014 v.7 no.1 pp. 585
- beef cattle, etc ; Besnoitia; Holstein; Western blotting; beef; blood; control methods; cows; enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay; farms; herds; monitoring; piedmont; seroprevalence; surveys; France; Germany; Greece; Hungary; Italy; Portugal; Sardinia; Spain; Switzerland; Show all 24 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: Bovine besnoitiosis, caused by the apicomplexan Besnoitia besnoiti, is a chronic and debilitating disease considered as emerging in Europe. In Spain, Portugal and France it is endemic and foci of infection were recorded in Germany, Switzerland, Hungary, Greece and Italy. In Italy, cases of bovine besnoitiosis were registered both in imported and autochthonous cattle, and mostly in cent ...
- PubMed Central: