Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: yanxu?
- Jiang, Yanxue, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Parasitology research 2016 v.115 no.7 pp. 2899-2904
- Enterocytozoon; Nyctereutes procyonoides; Primates; birds; foxes; fur-bearing animals; gene flow; genetic markers; genetic variation; genotype; genotyping; hosts; humans; internal transcribed spacers; linkage disequilibrium; microsatellite repeats; parasites; phylogeny; population structure; surveys; China
- ... Enterocytozoon bieneusi is an obligate intracellular protozoan parasite that infects a wide range of mammal hosts and birds. Previous genotypic surveys were limited to measure the polymorphisms at the ribosomal internal transcribed spacer (ITS) that evolved slowly. Data on population structure are available only on E. bieneusi isolates from primates. This study explored the genotypic and phylogene ...
- Jiang, Yanxue, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Parasitology research 2015 v.114 no.11 pp. 4341-4348
- Nyctereutes procyonoides; Vulpes vulpes; adults; captive animals; dog diseases; feces; foxes; genes; genotype; hosts; humans; internal transcribed spacers; juveniles; loci; polymerase chain reaction; public health; ribosomal RNA; sequence analysis; wild animals; China
- ... Enterocytozoon bieneusi is a well-known causative agent of microsporidial infections in a variety of mammal hosts including humans in China, whereas there were no epidemiological data on wild animals bred in captivity, and the role of the neglected hosts in transmission of zoonotic microsporidiasis remains unknown. Herein, we investigated feces from 191 farmed foxes (Vulpes vulpes) and 162 farmed ...