Jump to Main Content
- Srivastava, Kumkum, et al. Show all 4 Authors
- Parasitology research 2017 v.116 no.7 pp. 1849-1854
- Plasmodium falciparum; Plasmodium yoelii; antimalarials; discriminant analysis; inhibitory concentration 50; mice; parasitemia; prediction
- ... Present efforts have been made to establish a correlation between in vitro and in vivo antimalarial activity using MIC, IC₅₀ and IC₉₀ values against CQ-sensitive (3D7) and CQ-resistant (K1) strains of Plasmodium falciparum and in vivo activity against Plasmodium yoelii. The method of discriminant function analysis (DFA) was applied to analyze the data. It was observed that in vitro IC₉₀ values aga ...
- Srivastava, Kumkum, et al. Show all 3 Authors
- Parasitology research 2008 v.104 no.1 pp. 181-184
- Mycoplasma; Plasmodium falciparum; death; malaria; parasites; tetracycline
- ... A comparative efficacy of four antibiotics, plasmocin (macrolid), Biomyc-1, -2, (tetracycline), and Biomyc-3, and Mycoplasma Removing Agent (quinolone derivatives) was determined for elimination of mycoplasma from Plasmodium falciparum culture. Presence of mycoplasma was detected using enzyme-PCR-based mycoplasma detection kit and survival of malaria parasite was determined in Giemsa’s stained sme ...