Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yanhua; Chen, Liping; Yu, Ruixian; Zhao, Xueping; Wu, Changxing; Cang, Tao; Wang, Qiang
- Pest management science 2012 v.68 no.12 pp. 1564-1571
- insect growth regulators, etc ; Lepidoptera; Trichogramma; adults; avermectins; carbamates; lethal concentration 50; neonicotinoid insecticides; organophosphorus compounds; parasitoids; pyrethrins; risk; toxicity; Show all 13 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The parasitoid Trichogramma ostriniae (Pang and Chen) is a major natural enemy of many lepidopterans, but only a few studies have been conducted on the compatibility of biological and chemical controls. In this study, the selectivity of 30 insecticides to T. ostriniae adults was evaluated. RESULTS: Among the seven classes of chemicals tested, organophosphates and carbamates had the hig ...
- Liu, Ying‐Qian; Zhang, Jing; Feng, Gang; Li, Lin‐Hai; Yang, Liu; Kou, Liang
- Pest management science 2012 v.68 no.10 pp. 1400-1404
- insect growth regulators, etc ; Spodoptera litura; adults; artificial diets; crops; food intake; insect control; insect pests; insecticidal properties; larvae; larval development; mechanism of action; molting; mortality; pupae; Show all 15 Subjects
- ... BACKGROUND: The triazole‐based antiviral nucleoside ribavirin exhibited significant in vitro insecticidal effects against Spodoptera litura, a finding that has prompted further investigations into its in vivo insecticidal properties and mode of action against this insect pest. RESULTS: Ribavirin showed delayed insecticidal effects on third‐instar larvae of S. litura at a concentration of 1 mg mL−1 ...