Jump to Main Content
Did you mean to type: hyeok?
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Pest management science 2013 v.69 no.12 pp. 1399-1406
- Aphidoidea; DNA; cytochrome-c oxidase; genes; microarray technology; morphs; pest control; pests; plant growth; quarantine; taxonomy; Korean Peninsula
- ... BACKGROUND: Aphid pests are being brought into Korea as a result of increased crop trading. Aphids exist on growth areas of plants, and thus plant growth is seriously affected by aphid pests. However, aphids are very small and have several sexual morphs and life stages, so it is difficult to identify species on the basis of morphological features. This problem was approached using DNA microarray t ...
- Lee, Si Hyeock, et al. Show all 8 Authors
- Pest management science 2011 v.67 no.12 pp. 1541-1548
- Bemisia tabaci; acetylcholinesterase; genes; insecticide resistance; microarray technology; mutation; organophosphorus compounds; polymerase chain reaction; pyrethrins; resistance management; sodium channels; sustainable agriculture
- ... BACKGROUND: Rapid and accurate detection of mutations related to insecticide resistance is essential for development of resistance management strategies to support sustainable agriculture. The M918V, L925I and T929V mutations of the voltage‐gated sodium channel gene (vgsc) and the F392W mutation of the acetylcholinesterase I gene (ace1) are reportedly associated with resistance to pyrethroids and ...