Jump to Main Content
- Yan, Bojun; Zhang, Yuhua; Li, Jun; Fang, Jiapeng; Liu, Tingting; Dong, Liyao
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2019 v.158 pp. 112-120
- Echinochloa crus-galli; acetolactate synthase; biochemical pathways; cytochrome P-450; gene expression regulation; genes; herbicides; malathion; metabolism; paddies; piperonyl butoxide; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; sequence analysis; transcriptomics; weed control; weeds
- ... Cytochrome P450s (P450s) confer resistance against herbicides, and this is increasingly becoming a concern for weed control. As a widespread Gramineae weed in paddy fields, Echinocloa glabrescens has become resistant to the acetolactate synthase (ALS)-inhibiting triazolopyrimidine herbicide penoxsulam. In this study, we found that the GR50 of the resistant population (SHQP-R) decreased substantial ...
- Zhang, Zhongxiao; Diao, Hailing; Wang, Hongyan; Wang, Kaiyun; Zhao, Ming
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2019 v.158 pp. 149-155
- Fusarium wilt; Ganoderma lucidum; catechol oxidase; cotton; dose response; enzyme activity; functional foods; gene expression; induced resistance; irrigation; jasmonic acid; leaves; malondialdehyde; medicine; peroxidase; pesticide application; plant disease control; polysaccharides; superoxide dismutase
- ... Induced resistance is an effective measure for controlling plant diseases by utilizing the natural defense of the host and meets the strategic needs of pesticide application and safety for agricultural products worldwide. Ganoderma lucidum polysaccharide (GLP), which is the main active molecule of G. lucidum, has been widely used in functional food and clinical medicine. However, there are few rep ...