Jump to Main Content
- Kim, Junheon; Jang, Miyeon; Shin, Eunsik; Kim, Jeongmin; Lee, Si Hyeock; Park, Chung Gyoo
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2016 v.133 pp. 35-43
- Cinnamomum; Croton; Drosophila suzukii; Gaultheria; Illicium verum; Rosa; Santalum album; adults; air; alcohols; essential oils; females; fumigants; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; insecticidal properties; lethal concentration 50; lethal dose 50; males; methyl salicylate; mortality; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy
- ... Fumigant and contact toxicities of 22 plant essential oils (EOs) from 14 families and their constituents against the adult spotted wing drosophila (SWD), Drosophila suzukii were examined. Analyses by GC, GC-MS, and NMR led to the identification of 2, 16, 13, 4, 6, 9, and 10 compounds from Gaultheria fragrantissima, Croton anistatum, Illicium verum, Liquidamabar orientalis, Cinnamomum cassia, Rosa ...
- Bezzar-Bendjazia, Radia; Kilani-Morakchi, Samira; Aribi, Nadia
- Pesticide biochemistry and physiology 2016 v.133 pp. 85-90
- Drosophila melanogaster; adults; azadirachtin; biopesticides; eggs; fecundity; females; immatures; insecticides; instars; integrated pest management; larvae; larval development; lethal dose 50; models; mortality; oviposition; oviposition sites; pupal development; sublethal effects; topical application
- ... Azadirachtin, a biorational insecticide, is one of the prominent biopesticide commercialized today and represent an alternative to conventional insecticides. The current study examined the lethal and sublethal effects of azadirachtin on Drosophila melanogaster Meigen, 1830 (Diptera: Drosophilidae) as biological model. Various doses ranging from 0.1 to 2μg were applied topically on early third inst ...