Jump to Main Content
- Soriano, Thelma L.; Cangao, Evangelina C.
- Philippine agricultural scientist 2009 v.92 no.1 pp. 19-24
- Blumea balsamifera; benzyladenine; calcium; carbohydrates; coir; composts; crude protein; culture media; dust; humidity; in vitro regeneration; iron; leaves; magnesium; mineral content; naphthaleneacetic acid; phosphorus; potting mix; sand; shoot tips; tissue culture
- ... A procedure for the in vitro culture of sambong (Blumea balsamifera Linn.) which utilizes terminal shoot was developed. Shoot tips cultured in Murashige and Skoog (MS) medium containing 1.0 mg L-1 benzyl adenine (BA) initiated and regenerated shoot cultures. Roots were formed in shoots grown in Murashige and Skoog medium supplemented with 0.5–1.0 mg L-1 naphthalene acetic acid (NAA). Exposure to h ...
- Wu, Qiang-Sheng; Zou, Ying-Ning
- Philippine agricultural scientist 2009 v.92 no.1 pp. 25-32
- Citrus; Glomus versiforme; Poncirus trifoliata; calcium; drought tolerance; fungi; iron; leaf area; leaves; magnesium; manganese; nitrogen; nutrient uptake; phosphorus; potassium; roots; seedlings; vesicular arbuscular mycorrhizae; water stress; zinc
- ... The study evaluated the effect of arbuscular mycorrhizal (AM) fungi on growth and nutrient uptake of trifoliate orange (Poncirus trifoliata) exposed to drought stress. The experiment was carried out using a randomized block design with six replications. The factors studied included application and nonapplication of Glomus versiforme and two levels of drought stress (stress and without stress). Dro ...