Jump to Main Content
- Kalaji, HazemM.; Bąba, Wojciech; Gediga, Krzysztof; Goltsev, Vasilij; Samborska, IzabelaA.; Cetner, MagdalenaD.; Dimitrova, Stella; Piszcz, Urszula; Bielecki, Krzysztof; Karmowska, Kamila; Dankov, Kolyo; Kompała-Bąba, Agnieszka
- Photosynthesis research 2018 v.136 no.3 pp. 329-343
- artificial intelligence; chlorophyll; environmental factors; fluorescence; growth and development; leaves; light harvesting complex; mineral content; nutrient content; nutrient deficiencies; photochemistry; photosystem II; physiological state; plant stress; principal component analysis; rapeseed; soil
- ... In natural conditions, plants growth and development depends on environmental conditions, including the availability of micro- and macroelements in the soil. Nutrient status should thus be examined not by establishing the effects of single nutrient deficiencies on the physiological state of the plant but by combinations of them. Differences in the nutrient content significantly affect the photoche ...
- PubMed Central:
- Nauš, Jan; Lazár, Dušan; Baránková, Barbora; Arnoštová, Barbora
- Photosynthesis research 2018 v.136 no.3 pp. 345-355
- absorbance; absorption; canopy; chlorophyll; leaves; mathematical models; photosynthesis; reflectance; thylakoids; tobacco; transmittance
- ... This study presents a mathematical model, which expresses the absorbance of a photosynthetic sample as a non-linear polynomial of selected reference absorbance. The non-linearity is explained by inhomogeneities of a product of pigment concentration and light path length in the sample. The quadratic term of the polynomial reflects the extent of inhomogeneities, and the cubic term is related to devi ...