Jump to Main Content
- Kalaji, HazemM.; Bąba, Wojciech; Gediga, Krzysztof; Goltsev, Vasilij; Samborska, IzabelaA.; Cetner, MagdalenaD.; Dimitrova, Stella; Piszcz, Urszula; Bielecki, Krzysztof; Karmowska, Kamila; Dankov, Kolyo; Kompała-Bąba, Agnieszka
- Photosynthesis research 2018 v.136 no.3 pp. 329-343
- artificial intelligence; chlorophyll; environmental factors; fluorescence; growth and development; leaves; light harvesting complex; mineral content; nutrient content; nutrient deficiencies; photochemistry; photosystem II; physiological state; plant stress; principal component analysis; rapeseed; soil
- ... In natural conditions, plants growth and development depends on environmental conditions, including the availability of micro- and macroelements in the soil. Nutrient status should thus be examined not by establishing the effects of single nutrient deficiencies on the physiological state of the plant but by combinations of them. Differences in the nutrient content significantly affect the photoche ...
- PubMed Central:
- Burr, A.H. Jay; Vidaver, Aaron; Schreiber, Ulrich; Bruce, Doug; Donnelly, DanielleJ.
- Photosynthesis research 2018 v.136 no.3 pp. 269-274
- chlorophyll; crops; electron transport chain; energy transfer; fluorescence; forests; graduate students; micropropagation; oxidation; oxygen; photosystem II; pigments; plantlets; researchers; scientists; social justice; teachers; Germany
- ... William (Bill) E. Vidaver (February 2, 1921–August 31, 2017), who did his Ph.D. with Laurence (Larry) R. Blinks at Stanford (1964) and a postdoc with C. Stacy French (1965), taught and did research at Simon Fraser University (SFU) for almost 30 years. Here he published over 80 papers in photosynthesis-related areas co-authored by his graduate students, postdocs, visiting professors and SFU colleag ...