Jump to Main Content
- Lee, Ji H.; Lee, Jeongyeo; Kim, HyeRan; Chae, Won B.; Kim, Sun‐Ju; Lim, Yong P.; Oh, Man‐Ho
- Physiologia plantarum 2018 v.163 no.4 pp. 450-458
- Arabidopsis thaliana; Plutella xylostella; Raphanus sativus; biosynthesis; brassinolide; genes; glucobrassicin; herbivores; insects; larvae; monitoring; mutants; plant hormones; radishes; sinigrin; steroid hormones; transgenic plants
- ... Plants must constantly adjust their growth and defense responses to deal with the wide variety of stresses they encounter in their environment. Among phytohormones, brassinosteroids (BRs) are an important group of plant steroid hormones involved in numerous aspects of the plant lifecycle including growth, development and responses to various stresses including insect attacks. Here, we show that BR ...
- Pérez‐Pascual, Daniel; Jiménez‐Guillen, Doribet; Villanueva‐Alonzo, Hernán; Souza‐Perera, Ramón; Godoy‐Hernández, Gregorio; Zúñiga‐Aguilar, José Juan
- Physiologia plantarum 2018 v.163 no.4 pp. 530-551
- Coffea canephora; RNA interference; auxins; biosynthesis; cell differentiation; explants; homeotic genes; leaves; phosphotransferases (kinases); proteins; quantitative polymerase chain reaction; somatic embryogenesis; somatic embryos; transcription (genetics)
- ... Somatic embryogenesis receptor‐like kinase 1 (SERK1) is a membrane receptor that might serve as common co‐regulator of plant cell differentiation processes by forming heterodimers with specific receptor‐like kinases. The Coffea canephora SERK1 homolog (CcSERK1) was cloned in this work, and its early function in the transcription of embryogenesis master genes and of genes encoding proteins involved ...