Jump to Main Content
- Jauregui, Ivan, et al. Show all 6 Authors
- Physiologia plantarum 2016 v.158 no.1 pp. 65-79
- Arabidopsis thaliana; biomass; carbon dioxide; gene expression; leaves; mineral content; nitrates; nitrogen; nitrogen content; nitrogen metabolism; photosynthesis; proteins; ribulose-bisphosphate carboxylase; roots; shoots; tissues; transcriptomics; uncertainty
- ... Although shoot N depletion in plants exposed to elevated [CO₂] has already been reported on several occasions, some uncertainty remains about the mechanisms involved. This study illustrates (1) the importance of characterizing root–shoot interactions and (2) the physiological, biochemical and gene expression mechanisms adopted by nitrate‐fed Arabidopsis thaliana plants grown under elevated [CO₂]. ...
- Jauregui, Iván, et al. Show all 9 Authors
- Physiologia plantarum 2015 v.155 no.3 pp. 338-354
- acclimation; amino acid composition; biomass; carbon dioxide; climate; energy; greenhouses; leaves; nitrate reductase; nitrogen; nutrient transport; photorespiration; plant response; protein content; temperature; transpiration; wheat
- ... Although climate scenarios have predicted an increase in [CO₂] and temperature conditions, to date few experiments have focused on the interaction of [CO₂] and temperature effects in wheat development. Recent evidence suggests that photosynthetic acclimation is linked to the photorespiration and N assimilation inhibition of plants exposed to elevated CO₂. The main goal of this study was to analyze ...