Jump to Main Content
- Wang, Yunxiang, et al. Show all 7 Authors
- Physiologia plantarum 2017 v.161 no.3 pp. 311-321
- bioinformatics; ethylene; fruits; gene expression regulation; high-throughput nucleotide sequencing; messenger RNA; microRNA; models; screening; signal transduction; tomatoes; transgenic plants
- ... Circular RNAs (circRNAs) are a large class of non‐coding endogenous RNAs that could act as competing endogenous RNAs (ceRNAs) to terminate the mRNA targets' suppression of miRNAs. To elucidate the intricate regulatory roles of circRNAs in the ethylene pathway in tomato fruit, deep sequencing and bioinformatics methods were performed. After strict screening, a total of 318 circRNAs were identified. ...
- Wang, Yunxiang, et al. Show all 11 Authors
- Physiologia plantarum 2013 v.149 no.4 pp. 540-553
- Arabidopsis; TATA box; biochemical pathways; bioinformatics; ethylene; eukaryotic cells; gene expression regulation; genome; microRNA; microsatellite repeats; rice; ripening; sequence analysis; small interfering RNA; tomatoes
- ... Small RNAs have emerged as critical regulators in the expression and function of eukaryotic genomes at the post‐transcriptional level. To elucidate the functions of microRNA (miRNAs) and endogenous small‐interfering RNAs (siRNAs) in tomato fruit ripening process, the deep sequencing and bioinformatics methods were combined to parse the small RNAs landscape in three fruit‐ripening stages (mature gr ...