Jump to Main Content
- Cadahía, Estrella; Fernández de Simón, Brígida; Aranda, Ismael; Sanz, Miriam; Sánchez‐Gómez, David; Pinto, Ernani
- Phytochemical analysis 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 171-182
- terpenoids; fatty acids; proanthocyanidins; coumaric acids; ionization; polyols; reactive oxygen species; trees; flavanols; liquid chromatography; forests; biomarkers; carbohydrates; secondary metabolites; amino acids; metabolome; metabolomics; leaves; gas chromatography-mass spectrometry; flavonols; climate change; abiotic stress; Fagus sylvatica; leaf extracts; biochemical pathways; sterols
- ... INTRODUCTION: Fagus sylvatica L. is one of the most widely distributed broad‐leaved tree species in central and western Europe, important to the forest sector and an accurate biomarker of climate change. OBJECTIVE: To profile the beech leaf metabolome for future studies in order to investigate deeper into the characterisation of its metabolic response. METHODS: Leaf extracts were analysed using LC ...
- Souza, Maryane Woth; Moya, Horacio Dorigan
- Phytochemical analysis 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 119-126
- 2,2-diphenyl-1-picrylhydrazyl; absorbance; amino acids; antioxidants; beers; blood serum; electrodes; flavonoids; hydrogen; iron; plant extracts; t-test; urine; wines
- ... INTRODUCTION: The growing interest in determination of anti‐oxidant capacity through non‐labour, effective and less costly methods encouraged the development of the spectrophotometric procedure presented in this study. OBJECTIVE: To investigate the reduction reaction of Fe(III) in 3‐hydroxy‐4‐nitroso‐2,7‐naphthalenedisulphonic anion (NRS) medium as an alternative ferric reducing activity power (FR ...