Jump to Main Content
- Muhammad, Dima; Hubert, Jane; Lalun, Nathalie; Renault, Jean‐Hugues; Bobichon, Hélène; Nour, Mohammed; Voutquenne‐Nazabadioko, Laurence
- Phytochemical analysis 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 137-144
- Alphitonia; antioxidants; catechin; chemical structure; countercurrent chromatography; cytotoxicity; epigallocatechin; ethyl acetate; fruits; high performance liquid chromatography; ingredients; leaves; liquid-liquid extraction; mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; secondary metabolites; silica gel; tannins; trees; triterpenoids; New Caledonia
- ... INTRODUCTION: Alphitonia neocaledonica (Rhamnaceae) is an endemic tree of New Caledonia. Although three flavonoids have been identified in the leaves, the secondary metabolite profile of the fruits has never been investigated. OBJECTIVE: Phytochemical investigation of A. neocaledonica fruits and evaluation of their anti‐oxidant, anti‐tyrosinase and cytotoxic activities. METHODS: A hydromethanolic ...
- Choudhary, Alka; Radhika, Manukonda; Chatterjee, Anupam; Banerjee, Uttam Chand; Singh, Inder Pal
- Phytochemical analysis 2015 v.26 no.2 pp. 161-170
- 2,5-dihydroxybenzoic acid; Potentilla siemersiana; catechin; chemical composition; dimethyl sulfoxide; epicatechin; high performance liquid chromatography; matrix-assisted laser desorption-ionization mass spectrometry; nuclear magnetic resonance spectroscopy; polyphenols; quantitative analysis; roots; traditional medicine; triterpene acids; Bhutan; India; Nepal
- ... INTRODUCTION: Potentilla fulgens is a commonly used folk medicine by natives of northeast India, Nepal and Bhutan and is rich in polyphenolic and triterpene constituents. OBJECTIVE: To identify chemomarkers in the roots of P. fulgens by an interplay of¹³C‐NMR, matrix‐assisted laser desorption/ionisation with time‐of‐flight (MALDI/TOF) MS, electrospray ionisation (ESI) MS/MS and HPLC/UV. MATERIAL A ...